The hot and humid summer months are quickly approaching and it's more important than ever to stay hydrated, especially when you're walking around a busy theme park all day long! At Walt Disney World, nearly every stand/shop sells bottled water, but here are some of the quickest spots to get free cups of ice water within each WDW park, as well as some resources in the event that you do become dehydrated!
- Casey’s Corner- Main Street, USA
- Auntie Gravity's- Tomorrowland
- The Lunching Pad- Tomorrowland
- Gaston’s Tavern- Fantasyland (Be sure to grab LeFou’s Brew while you’re there!)
- Friar's Nook - Fantasyland
- Storybook Treats - Fantasyland
- Sunshine Tree Terrace - Adventureland
- Sleepy Hollow - Liberty Square
- The Hub Popcorn Stands* - Main Street, USA
- Any Joffrey's location!
*The Hub Popcorn Stands are the only popcorn stands to offer cups of water, the others offer bottled water for sale only!
- The Land Fruit Cart- Future World
- Traveler’s Cafe(Starbucks)- Future World
- Refreshment Port
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop- U.K.
- Les Halles-France
- Refreshment Outpost - African Outpost
- Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe- Norway
- Fife & Drum- American Adventure
- Sommerfest - Germany
- Joffrey's Coffee- throughout the park
*None of the festival stands/carts offer free cups of water, they only sell bottled water
- Backlot Express* - near Star Tours
- Trolley Car Cafe (Starbucks) - Hollywood Boulevard
- Woody’s Lunchbox - Toy Story Land
- KRNR the Rock Station - Sunset Boulevard
- The Market - Pixar Place
- Epic Eats - Echo Lake
- Joffrey’s Coffee - Throughout the park
- Rosie’s All American Cafe - Sunset Boulevard
- PizzeRizzo - Grand Avenue
- Creature Comforts (Starbucks) - Discovery Island
- Isle of Java - Discovery Island
- Feeding Ground - Discovery Island
- Tamu Tamu - Africa
- Anadapurs Ice Cream Truck - Asia
- Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks - Asia
- Trilo-Bites - Dinoland U.S.A.
- Dino Bite Snacks - Dinoland U.S.A.
- Joffrey’s Coffee - Throughout the Park
These spots can get pretty busy during the peak months, so many will have trays of water ready to go outside or at the counter. Another way to get free water if the restaurants and carts are busy is to bring in a reusable water bottle of your own and refill it at any water refilling station across the parks! These typically never have a line and provide cold water that you can refill your water bottle with!
If you ever feel like you are dehydrated (or have any other emergency for that matter), you should notify your nearest cast member! They will be able to direct you to first aid and will provide assistance if you cannot make it there on your own, as well as direct you to the nearest location to get water.
Here are the First Aid locations in each of the parks:
- Magic Kingdom: Directly next to the Crystal Palace near the front of the park
- EPCOT: Between Test Track and the Mexico Pavilion
- Hollywood Studios: In the front of the park, directly to the left when you enter the turnstiles
- Animal Kingdom: In Discovery Island, next to Creature Comforts
These are some of the quickest spots to grab free water at WDW! It is more important than ever to stay hydrated, especially so you can enjoy your WDW vacation!
Written by Mycah B.
Photo Courtesy Disney Food Blog.