Have you ever heard of the Disney Springs Welcome Center? Well, I must tell you for guests who have ticket issues or like to plan all the ins and outs of their Disney vacation before starting their adventure in a theme park, this is the best kept secret until now! Not only do you not have to pay the high price for theme park parking, but you can also enjoy a night of entertainment, dining, and shopping all within Disney Springs. The Disney Springs Guest Relations Welcome Center is located in the Town Center at Disney Springs. I would recommend parking in the Lime parking garage, and it is a short walk there once you have entered the complex.
As I’m sure you have your vacation planned down to the hour on each day, I would suggest arriving at Disney Springs on or before their 10:00 am opening time, as their lines can get quite long. When you arrive at the Welcome Center, you are greeted by a Cast Member who takes your name and asks what you need assistance with. They add your name to their waiting list, and you are then called once your place in the queue is reached. Inside you are greeted by another Cast Member who takes you to a station to answers your questions. On the Disney web site, I could not find a complete list of what they are able to assist with, however below you will find the highlights of my findings that I hope will help you.
- Some Cast Members are multi-lingual. Look for a ribbon on their name tag to learn what languages they speak.
- Many Guest Relations Cast Members are tour guides. They know a lot about Disney and can share some interesting trivia. Please don’t be afraid to ask!
- They offer Ticket Sales and deal with Issues with Existing Tickets
- They provide Accessibility Information
- Have you lost of one of the guests in your party, as they can assist helping you find them?
- Assistance with Lost & Found reporting.
- They can help with the My Disney Experience Mobile App
- They sell Postage Stamps
- They help with Dining Reservations at Disney Springs
- They aid with Mobile Food & Beverage Ordering
- They offer Services for International Guests
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Disney Springs Guide Maps in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- If you would like to get your Walt Disney World Guide Maps ahead of time, they have the following for you to take.
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs
- An extension of the Disney Springs Welcome Center is the Disney Ticket Center. The Ticket Center is between the Welcome Center and Blaze Fire’s Pizza and was opened as an overflow location for the Welcome Center. There became a need for assistance in ticketing requests such as:
- Making Disney Springs restaurant reservations
- Picking up of bulk group theme park tickets
- Purchase of Military Salute tickets and upgrades.
- Purchase or renewal of Annual Passes for the Walt Disney World theme parks
- Purchase of theme park special ticketed event tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, etc.
I hope this information will aid you in your vacation planning and you thoroughly enjoy a fun day or night at Disney Springs!
Written by Rick McMasters